Hey folks! Since I don't have any skin in the game, take my opinions with a pound of salt, but since it's an open dialogue I thought I'd offer a few thoughts.
First, I think the move to a biennial format would not be as conducive to long-term growth as the annual model. For one thing, you've just ...
Search found 2 matches
- 23 Sep 2026, 16:35
- Forum: Conference chat
- Topic: The future of Warhammer Conference
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2636866
- 23 Sep 2026, 14:33
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Greetings from the Warhammer Wordforge
- Replies: 1
- Views: 354
Greetings from the Warhammer Wordforge
Hey folks! I'm Jay Kirkman, the guy behind the Warhammer Wordforge blog. Very excited about this year's Conference, and am looking forward to streaming as many presentations as I can squeeze in between my kids' hockey games. :D
I really love the idea of this, and it would be great to see it ...
I really love the idea of this, and it would be great to see it ...